With the current population growth trend, the real estate market is constantly developing. Therefore, some areas around this market follow. For example: Design, construction, 3D film, architecture model, … and in the framework of this article I want to talk about is “material modeling architecture”. Materials create high-rise architectural models, industrial plant models or massive planning models for display at events, exhibitions on architecture, housing …
So what is the model material?
How many types of material model?
Where is the model material purchased?
This article can help you!
Quick View catalog
What is the model material?
– Modeling materials govern the whole process of modeling and modeling. Selection of material for modeling has a great impact on how the model is perceived. It will depend on what you are trying to achieve with your architectural model.
– In the area of architectural modeling, there are two main types of architectural models – model and layout:
- For exploration purposes, most architectural models are simple blocks. With that, mass is important and foam is first proposed.
- For display purposes and architectural criticism, often the modeling material will have better quality such as mica, wood or cardboard. Again, choosing the right material for modeling is the key.
In addition the models presented are highly complex describing in detail the actual colors and materials. For these models the use of materials is very diverse. The following are common materials in the process of architectural modeling:
– There are many different types of foam: foamboard type foam, foam, or foam. They are very light and easy to process, so they are often used as blocks during drafting and exploration. But their limitation is the need to sharpen the blade to cut if not the result is the surface is rubbish pathetic. Another option is to use a thermal cutter. Another limitation to note is that the foam is distorted when exposed to chemicals or solvents such as gasoline and oil, so it is almost impossible to change their color.
– Foam boards and sponges are used only for modeling of planes and terrains, which are not commonly used in large models because of their rigidity and deformity. Purchase address can be refer to micathanhbuu.com.
– There are two main types of wood used are natural wood and wood for modeling. Natural wood will give many beautiful iron colors but they are hard to work with. Balsa wood is soft, light and easy to work with, but they do not have a lot of iron to choose from. Another limitation is that they are only manufactured at certain thicknesses according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
– Balsa wood is lightweight and easy to work with many different thicknesses, with light colors making the models look very “architectural”. People can visit luanairmodels.com to find out about prices for this product.
– Paperboard is the main material used for modeling before laser technology. Some types of paper with surface textures are printed with patterns describing materials such as brick, stone, tile roof.
– Like porous, the paper also needs a sharp knife to cut the surface becomes smooth … This is always available at the supermarket, office.
– Mica is a medium hardness material that is resistant to chemicals and has a relatively high heat tolerance. Mica helps create beautiful models. Most models require good quality mica from monochrome to full color. Due to the hardness of the material, it is very costly to manually process the mica. The most effective is to use a laser for cutting and engraving. With a thickness of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10mm … with lazer machine is easy to engrave or cut. Mica can be bonded by hot glue or soluble glue. In addition, with moderate hardness, the mica can be machined by grinding. file or milling to create the material surface as desired.
– It is the main material that creates shimmering blocks, villas, angles due to the light reflectivity, durability over time and the necessary hardness to create the certainty. Contact us at micathanhbuu.com.
Above are some key materials to create a complete architectural model, so that an architectural model becomes more vivid and true than other materials such as: Roads, cars, people, green grass, furniture such as furniture, television, invaders, refrigerators, shelves, cabinets … are indispensable materials.
If you have any need to buy materials please contact us at:
- Address: 38 Hiep Binh Chanh Street, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phone: 0935.370.759 – 0981.169.200
Or you can inbox with us at social channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/congtymohinhkientrucsonganh/
- Skype: songanhgroup
Or you can send detailed information through our mail box here so that we can support and advise.